In order to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests and our team we have created the below Covid 19 policy /action plan in line with the HSE & HSA recommendations and government guidelines. To ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests and staff we must work together by adhering to these new measures.
Outlined below are our procedures which underpin our commitment to you and what you can expect of us, and us of you during your time here.
- We will send you check in form prior to arrival that we request you complete and return before you arrive via e-mail to reduce the time at reception and the possibility of ques forming
- We will have your keys sanitised and ready for collection on your arrival
- The reception area will be covered by a screen
- Our colleagues will observe social distancing whilst checking you in and out.
- Contactless payment options will be available.
- Vigorous and frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces and touch points is being carried out throughout the Ballyknocken House governed by strict cleaning schedules.
- We have clearly noted the max capacity of each communal rooms of Ballyknocken House we ask that you exercise personal responsibility to ensure social distancing is upheld.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available on entry to Ballyknocken House.
- Signage will remain in place throughout our public areas to remind our guests to observe social distancing and handwashing.
- Doorways will be left open where allowed to reduce contact.
- We ask that you respect the guidance or advice issued by management and team members whilst with us
- A thorough and comprehensive cleaning and disinfection program is in place for all guest bedrooms and bathrooms in preparation for your arrival with further additional attention being given to all touch points throughout.
- All additional collateral, furnishings and non-essential items will be removed from our bedrooms; so we can focus on the highest levels of cleanliness.
- Linens will be handled with extreme care to prevent raising dust and potential contamination; used linen will be washed at a minimum of 70°C for at least 25 mins to kill potential bacteria.
- Newspapers, magazines and collateral will be removed from guestrooms and public areas, in preference to complimentary Wi-Fi to allow our guest access these facilities through mobile devices.
- It is respectfully requested that guests do not enter bedrooms or apartments of fellow guests, and enter only those to which they are assigned.
- With effect from 19thAugust ‘20, the wearing of face coverings by guests has become mandatory in our dining rooms when entering and leaving and whilst being seated by team members.
- A maximum of 6 guests will be seated together.
- Strict times will be given to guests for arrival to to dining room for Breakfast and Dinner
- In room dining services will not be available.
- Buffet services will be replaced by comprehensive menus for breakfast, Our delicious breakfast and dinner will be brought straight to table which our team of service staff will deliver with the utmost care and attention
- The menu will be shared with you prior to your arrival and we ask that you complete the breakfast order form that is left for you the night before and leave at reception.
- Dinner Menus will be removed from tables and disposed of after each meal.
- In order to ensure the social distance guidelines, we will serve dinner and breakfast over two dining rooms- we ask that guests use the same table for breakfast and dinner.
- Tableware including all used and unused wares, condiments and linens will be removed and disinfected after each party has left.
- Table tops and chair arms will be disinfected after each seating.
Thank you and have a great stay.